Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17th

Today's prompt: 3 GIFTS FOUND GIVING/SERVING

Today I stayed home with my oldest daughter. She had been feverish, emotional, and a bit miserable the day before, and even though she didn't seem to have a fever early this morning, I could tell she still wasn't feeling well. I'm glad I kept her home this morning, since her fever ended up over 102 later this afternoon. When she asked Daddy to read to her from the Bible - I decided to snap a few pictures of my man reading God's Word to us:





And Katie, listening intently...


...until exhaustion and not feeling well took over.


Amy also listening...


And I have been talking about it for days, and finally got around to making muffins for my family. A small thing - but a blessing to be able to provide for my family.


And a clean sink...something so wonderful about all the dishes being done - at least for the few seconds it lasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment