Monday, October 8, 2012

Near and Far - Day 261

Wyoming is so big and vast, that I am finding these binoculars to be very helpful. There are so many things in the distance that I can't see clearly, and these help bring them into focus. I am amazed though at how easy it sometimes is to be concerned with things far away, and miss the things that are happening nearby. These are my reminder to focus on the blessings, responsibilities, and joys that are near me everyday.


“It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.”   Mother Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment