Monday, October 8, 2012

Pieces of Home - Day 258

Playing some big time catch up here! Life got in the way, and other things (like spending time with my family and working on settling into our new house!) took over and got me a "little" behind...okay, maybe a LOT behind! So, I will just do a few each day until I am caught up! 

These are very special to me, and hold an honored and special place in our new house. Our church family at Day Creek gave us these - so we could take a little piece of Skagit County with us to Wyoming. While these are a symbol of it - we carry so many memories in our hearts that we treasure. Despite the scariness of the changes, that hit us at the strangest times - we are so blessed by the treasured memories we carry with us no matter where we go...


“Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what’s even scarier? Regret.  Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment