Friday, January 20, 2012

Learning something new - Day 20


Yesterday, I was questioning my sanity a bit...you see, I got these cute little kits for the girls for Christmas so that they could sew their own cute little stuffed animals. Fun idea, right? Well...next time I at least need to break up the time spent on them, because 5+ hours...on the floor...two little girls...needles...tangled thread...need I go on? But, we finished them! And they had SOOO much fun, and are so proud of their creations. And really, I am proud of them too! And I will always treasure the time spent teaching them something new! (Although, I think I will take a few days off before trying to teach them another new skill!)


"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."    Anonymous




No comments:

Post a Comment