Friday, January 13, 2012

The "Wall" - Day 13

Today, I am grateful for what I have called the "Wall" - basically an anti-distraction plan for schoolwork. I homeschool our two daughters, and ever since Christmas break, schoolwork has been rough - really rough! So much trouble focusing and working, so it takes ALL day to finish! Anyway, I finally got the bright idea to grab some scrapbook paper and create a barrier, so they couldn't see each other, and would hopefully concentrate a little better. And it WORKED!!! I was SOOO happy to have the first smooth, tear free, and happy day of schoolwork in what seems like way too long! It is the little things in life for sure!


"What you get by achieving your goals isn't as important as what you become by achieving your goals."   Zig Ziglar




1 comment:

  1. Hmm, your "wall" is strangely reminiscent of another "wall" from another age... ;) Do you remember them? :D

    ReplyDelete