Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 28th

I noticed just now as I get ready to post this, that yesterday was actually the 26th, not the 27th...oops! But I think I'm going to stick with this schedule for not, especially since I will be posting at the end of the day usually - that way by email it will be the right day anyway. So without further ado - here are the 3 for today's prompts: 3 GRACES FOUND IN FRIENDS.


This first picture hangs by my scrapbook/craft corner. It was made by my much loved sister-in-law. Whenever I turn to look out the window at the snow or wind - or earlier in the year the thunder and lightening - I think of her and smile...


This next set is a treasured gift from many friends - the ones in our old church family when we moved away. It was made by Sauk Mountain pottery - just a little ways away from our home and church in Washington, and was a gift to carry with us to Wyoming. And a treasured gift and memory it is. Sits right in front of the stove top in the kitchen, and every time I look at it I try to take the reminder to pray for one of the special people who gave it to us.


And finally - a peek at some of the many Christmas cards that graced our house this year. They were hung surrounding this archway - some were from old and dear friends, some from new friends that I am deeply grateful for, and many from family far and wide. I will take them down eventually, but for now, we are enjoying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment