Sunday, March 25, 2012

Anniversary - Day 85


Today is the day we celebrate our marriage - 12 years of it to be exact! I feel like I am starting to get old enough that I look at this picture and think, "Wow...we look so YOUNG!" In my head, I still feel this young, but the mirror is starting to tell me otherwise! 

I am so happy to be standing here today though and be able to say that I love my husband more today than on the day I married him. At the time, I didn't think it was possible - but it is so amazing how when you make the choice through the hard times, disagreements, and hurts to always choose love - God honors that I believe. No, it hasn't all been perfect, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love you Michael!


“Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn.”   Jewish Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment