Thursday, March 1, 2012

Persistence - Day 61


Sometimes persistence is a bad thing...like when my kids want something and persist in asking - even when I say  no! But sometimes, that same thing can pay off when they stick with it to finish something that is difficult, instead of giving up! The other day, a friend taught them to make paper cranes! I must admit, that is something that I still don't know how to make! And while my oldest can be a "bit" (okay...a LOT) of a perfectionist - she stuck with it until she got it! My youngest is quite relaxed (the opposite of a perfectionist!) - and she did it too - and they were all beautiful!!!


"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' "    Mary Anne Radmacher



No comments:

Post a Comment