Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Snow? - Day 74


It is March. So imagine my surprise to stumble downstairs this morning, trying to wake up, and glace outside to realize that the white glare on the ground wasn't the moon somehow reflecting off the wet ground, but a couple inches of SNOW! There wasn't even a warning in the weather report! It snowed for a good long portion of the day, but the ground stayed pretty warm, so it didn't stick any more after daylight arrived. I do love snow - but I kind of prefer that it stays in the right season! However...in my attempt to look for reasons to be thankful - I am grateful for the reminder that God still holds the seasons in his hands. And despite what I expect (or want) - He knows best! And I will appreciate the next warm sunny day that much more!


“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant.”    Anne Bradstreet


No comments:

Post a Comment