Friday, March 23, 2012

Today's Moments - Day 83


The other day I was looking at these pictures on the wall...and remembering. It seems like I blinked, and 5 years passed. Wait a minute...that is exactly what happened! My little girls are growing up - but I love these pictures of them when they were beginning ballet lessons. When their hands would barely touch above their heads because their arms were still so short. When wearing a ballet dress was the most exciting thing in the world. And when it took so little for them to feel beautiful. My mission is to keep as many of those things active for as long as possible...except maybe the arms touching over their heads. They have grown up too much for that to stay that way!


“Today’s moments are tomorrow’s memories.”  Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment