Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Braving something new - Day 88


Yep - I'm gonna show a picture of me! And even me doing something that I was a little chicken to attempt! I'm sure it sounds ridiculous to you brave sort of people - but I'm not that good at attempting something I've never tried before. So when the opportunity this past weekend arose to strap on snowshoes and go on a trek, I was a {{{little}}} unsure of myself. But, I did it! Do you know how good it feels to tackle something you are pretty sure is going to help you make a fool of yourself, and actually accomplish it? Yep...that's pretty much how I feel!


“Conquering any difficulty always gives one a secret joy, for it means pushing back a boundary-line and adding to one’s liberty.”    Henri Frederic Amiel


1 comment:

  1. Ya know - as your big bro, I really watched you grow up and mature. Just know I'm really proud of who you are and who you are becoming. God always does great work, and you are no exception.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete