Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Being Prepared - Day 60


I promise this is the last of the rain pictures! Well, at least these ones - can't promise there won't be more rain...actually, where we live, I can promise there WILL be more rain! But for now, I'm moving on to other pictures I think! Anyway, being prepared is a good thing. My oldest loves to be prepared - last minute changes can some times throw her for a loop! But sometimes, focusing on preparing for whatever is coming, can steal today's joy! Don't wait for the "next" thing that is coming to make your day joyful - if necessary, dance in the rain today! But certainly don't miss the sunshine of each day by worrying about what tomorrow might bring! I am thankful for this day - here and NOW - that the Lord has given me!


"Some people are making such thorough preparations for rainy days that they aren't enjoying today's sunshine." William Feather



No comments:

Post a Comment