Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Holding Hands - Day 46


I love holding hands. I love holding my husbands hand. I love watching my daughters run across the yard holding hands. I love that even as much as they have grown up already, that they will still hold my hand. I remember holding them in my arms when they were new and tiny, and holding and counting their fingers - so little and new and perfect!  I remember holding their hand, when it meant their whole hand wrapped around my one finger to keep their balance so they could walk next to me. Now I am enjoying every time that they choose to place their hand in mine - because I know that before I know it, they will be too old and grown up to do that! I hope they keep holding hands with each other forever though! 


“Sometimes holding hands is holding on to everything.”    Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment