Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hugs - Day 47


So, alongside holding hands (from yesterday), I think hugging rates up pretty close to the same in my favorite things to do! Hugging is such a universal way of saying I love you - I hug my husband, my kids (LOVE those first hugs in the morning when they come stumbling downstairs barely awake!), and my family and friends. And a hug helps keep you warm - especially when your crazy mom makes you go outside without a coat in February so she can get some cute pictures...(in my defense, it was only for about 2 minutes - and they survived!) 


“Hugging has no unpleasant side effects and is all natural. There are no batteries to replace, it’s inflation-proof and non-fattening with no monthly payments. It’s non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable.”   Author Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment