Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time Together with my Husband - Day 42


Last night I got to go with my husband to our church's Valentine's Banquet! What a fun evening we had - this is a picture my sister snapped of the two of us! (I'm still working on getting my lighting and exposure correct, but I'll get there eventually!) Anyway, I am so thankful for this man that I get to spend my life with! And even though neither of us is perfect - it is amazing to look back on how God brought us together and has blessed our marriage in so many ways! I love him more than when I married him nearly 12 years ago - and I never thought that would be possible! God is good! 


“You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.”   Jonathan Carroll




No comments:

Post a Comment