Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Passing of Time - Day 33


It took me almost half the day yesterday to realize that January was gone, and it was time to change the calendar over to a new month. Fortunately, this was not one of those times where I turned the page, only to notice that I had an appointment or something on the first day of the month! It seems almost impossible that one month of 2012 has come and gone already. And yet I am encouraged, first of all, by the fact that when I started the year out - I was afraid that I would run out of things to be thankful for. Silly I know, because even in a year I will probably still have so many things to be thankful for. But instead of being out of ideas, I feel like I look at everything with new eyes - and find ways to be thankful for everything (even toilet paper!)!!! So hello February - I am looking forward to spending the month with you!


“Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.”   Charles Kettering



No comments:

Post a Comment