Friday, July 13, 2012

Missing my man - Day 195


Today my hubby moved out...only temporarily, and only until we can join him. But I must admit I felt a little lost when he drove away with his truck loaded down for the drive to our new hometown! I do get to see him in a week when he comes back for his brother's wedding, but not exactly sure how much longer after that it will be until I see him again...but it is interesting how you learn to not take someone for granted when they aren't around all the time. And missing each other is great for our marriage - when we get back together again that is! So, I am making every effort to be thankful for this time, and let God use it to grow us closer to him, and each other in the long run. Looking forward to joining you soon honey!


“Missing you gets easier every day, because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I will see you.”   Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment