Sunday, July 22, 2012

Three's - Day 204


My mind is on things in 3's today. I took my husband to the airport today to fly back down to his new job in Wyoming - and it will most likely be 3 weeks before I see him again, the longest we have ever been apart in our 12 years of marriage. That also means there is only 3 weeks until we are making the biggest move of our entire lives so far! And in the meantime, it is just the 3 of us girls - me and my two daughters - holding down the fort here. A trio of 3's...I'm grateful for my girls that make us a trio, for the 3 weeks to prepare to move, and that it is only 3 weeks until my hubby is back with us!


“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”   Tom Bodett


1 comment:

  1. kind of like the trinity, each one needs the other to make it whole.

    ReplyDelete