Friday, April 6, 2012

Hope - Day 97


Last night, I peaked out my window to see this rainbow. I have been waiting for this moment - and quickly got off the phone with my friend to go snap some pictures. And it seems so especially appropriate today. Good Friday. A day that I always associate with sorrow and mourning - darkness and gloominess. And yet, with the most glorious hope shining in the midst of it! Because here is the joy of it...Sunday is coming! A promise that will not fail - and hope that will last forever! I say with the utmost gratitude, that I don't even kow how to adequately express: THANK YOU LORD! May I never forget the cost...


“My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.”   William Wordsworth


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo, Heather and an equally lovely post. Have a wonderful Easter, and a blessed time. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete