Monday, April 16, 2012

Windows - Day 107


Yesterday we spend part of the afternoon at my brother and sister-in-laws house. As we wandered around in the beautiful sunshine, the kids playing, the hubby's off talking together, we came across this amazing old barn window. We had walked past their fruit trees in bloom, and decided to take some pictures. We got so many totally fun ones (which I will probably be sharing over the next couple of days!) - but this is my favorite one of my daughters. 

I love that they are peaking through a window - and all of the symbolism of that! Windows are what allow us to see out to the world. How boring would houses be without windows? And windows also allow us a peak into a house. How many of you love seeing a Christmas tree glowing in a window at Christmas time? I'm sure I can't be the only one! 


 “I feel that it is healthier to look out at the world through a window than through a mirror. Otherwise, all you see is yourself and whatever is behind you.”   Bill Withers


No comments:

Post a Comment