Friday, June 15, 2012

Brave through the pain - Day 167


Yesterday when we arrived home from a quick run to a friends house, I had just made it in the house with the girls following me, when I heard the bloodcurdling scream and tears that told me someone had gotten hurt. Amazing the adrenalin that provides to a mommy! Went out to find scratched and gouged up knees, with enough blood to make it all look far worse than it probably was. Carried her inside crying her eyes out, and after a few moments, she sucked in a deep breath, stopped crying, and said, "I'm okay Mom!" I am always amazed when my kids get tough and brave on me! We got her cleaned up, and before long she was back to her bubbly self!


“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”   Christopher Robin to Pooh




No comments:

Post a Comment