Saturday, June 9, 2012

How a Rainbow is made - Day 161


Day before yesterday, as I sat early in the morning doing my usual checking of email and such, I looked outside and noticed that as the sun came up, everything was glowing and gorgeous. As I looked a little farther over my shoulder, I was amazed to see this BEAUTIFUL rainbow! The picture just does not do it justice...then yesterday evening as we drove home from town, there was another beautiful rainbow in front of us for most of the drive home. The girls asked Daddy how a rainbow was made - and it was so fun for me to sit and listen to him explain (since it is usually me that gets asked those questions!) Anyway, it occurred to me as I listened, that it is truly God that makes the rainbow, no matter how well science thinks they can explain it!


“We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter.”    March Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment