Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our pink dogwood tree - Day 175


What is it about the color pink that most girls love so much? Granted, there are plenty of girls who dislike or even despise the color, but overall, there is a high majority of girls (from my limited experience!) who highly favor the color! While pink is not my favorite color by any means, I certainly find myself drawn to that color on many levels and on many different occasions. One of my favorite examples is the dogwood tree in our back yard - that has always been heavily covered with a vast number of pink blooms about this time of year. I LOVE it! And I am soaking it in as much as possible this year, since we will not be around next year to enjoy it. But I have determined that pink is just a happy color! That must be why so many girls love it - it just oozes happiness!


“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”    Audrey Hepburn


No comments:

Post a Comment