Sunday, May 13, 2012

Being a mom - Day 134


Happy Mother's Day! I have to say that I have been incredibly blessed with my two daughters - I love them so much that it hurts! Being a mother is one of the equally most rewarding and difficult tasks I have ever undertaken - and yet I wouldn't trade it for anything! I don't think I really understood my own mother's love for me until I became a mom. And then there are those days when my kids do the things to me that I remember doing to my mom, and I feel the strongest urge to call and apologize to her 25 years late! Mostly the little annoyances! 

Anyway - I am so grateful today to be blessed enough to be a mom to my two sweet daughters - and also to be blessed with the gift of my own mother. I know that not a day goes by that she doesn't pray for me - and each of my siblings...and I plan to follow that example by praying the same way for own children! Love you Mom!!!


“Being a full time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs…since the payment is pure love.”   Mildred B. Vermont




No comments:

Post a Comment