Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dreams of Driving - Day 151


I think it is pretty obvious - but I just adore my daughters! Last Sunday we were running some random errands, and my husband had one he went in on alone while the girls and I waited in the car. My youngest crawled up in to the front seat with me, put her hands on the wheel and said, "Actually...I think I COULD drive this thing!" - then turned and gave me this adorable smile. Thank goodness I had my phone in hand in time to snap this picture! I love it - but oh dear...look out world! Amy driving? Not sure if the world is ready for that. But I also realize that she will be 8 this year - and that happened in the blink of an eye...as I'm sure the arrival of driving lessons will. In the meantime - I plan to enjoy every minute of her childhood!


“She is my joy and heart’s delight.”    Rober Wever


No comments:

Post a Comment