Friday, May 11, 2012

The road ahead - Day 132


Something about this picture from Hawaii speaks to me on  very deep level. We took it from right beside the road, and it looks over a bit of ocean and beach, over to rolling meadows with sun and shadow playing over them, then directly into rugged and beautiful mountains. It feels like you can reach out and touch 3 different places! I kind of know that feeling right now, as uncertainty and change loom in my future. And yet I know that in God created all of these places - here in this picture, and everywhere else. And know matter where the road winds - I never have to let go of his hand! I'm so grateful...


“When the road ahead seems too long, look back to see how far you’ve come. For, even if the hill before you is steep, the view gives you hope to finish the journey.”   Daniella Kessler


No comments:

Post a Comment