Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 19th

Didn't get a chance to post this yesterday - and actually only have one picture (such is life with a sick daughter to take care of!) - but wanted to at least post this one picture. The prompt for this day was: 3 GIFTS THAT WERE "PLAN B'S"

While sitting and folding laundry yesterday, I asked my daughters about some socks I had seen in their dresser - brand new that they never wore. I was told they didn't fit - they were too tight. Well...(thinking, that was a waste of money!)...I suggested they bring them to me and we could give them to someone else if they were going to wear them. Feeling a little silly, I thought I would try one on. Much to my surprise - they FIT! Perfectly I might add! They both tried them on again and confirmed that they thought they were too tight. I guess I like my socks a bit tighter than them, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment